Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Running into error table "{{settings_global}}"

More
10 years 10 months ago #128828 by jljansen
After purchasing the comfort update key I ran in to trouble. The comfort update ended with a short message that it was unable to run. So I decided to do a manual update as described ( www.limesurvey.org/manual/Upgrading_from_a_previous_version ). Update from 2.06+ (build 150930) to 206plus-build151126

After this I got the following error:
The table "{{settings_global}}" for active record class "SettingGlobal" cannot be found in the database.

Even after following these instructions: hattb.wordpress.com/2014/11/04/limesurvey-on-ubuntu-14-04/ I've no result and still the same error (I'm running Ubuntu 12.04). Also putting back my backup did not resolve the error. The database did not change as far as I can see!

Any suggestions to restore Limesurvey?
The topic has been locked.
  • LouisGac
  • LouisGac's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 10 months ago #128844 by LouisGac
Replied by LouisGac on topic Running into error table "{{settings_global}}"
Hi JL,

First thing, there is absolutely no database change between 150930 and 151126.
Also, there is no change in SettingGlobal class since a long time.
So the problem can't come from here.

Maybe it's rather a server configuration problem.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 10 months ago #128846 by c_schmitz
It is hard to tell what is going on - to me it looks like the LimeSurvey configuration points to an empty database, maybe the tablePrefix is wrong?

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 10 months ago #128852 by jelo

jljansen wrote: Also putting back my backup did not resolve the error.

What was restored?

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 10 months ago #128855 by jljansen
Thank you for all your replies. I restored the files only! DB was not changed.

I might created a problem with my /tmp/ directory. In mysql db CLI I get an error when DESCRIBE lime_settings_global --> create/write to file 'tmp/filename'. I'll look into this and report back.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 10 months ago #128856 by jljansen
Thank you for your time. I created the problem myself. Fixed /tmp/ and old backup is running great although comfort update stops with Unknown error at the File system step. But that's for another thread I guess! :P
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: holch, tpartner

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose